×heat shrinkable tube: easy to age, poorly sealed and waterproof, and not strong.
× electrical tape: easy to oxidise, sticky and limited in use.
√√√ liquid insulation tape: insulation and sealing, durable and strong, waterproof and moisture-resistant, suitable for bonding various electronic components. Give you a whole new experience.
【Insulation and sealing】The liquid tape has a stronger sealing performance, keeping wires in an insulated state, preventing leakage and protecting personal safety.
【Durable and high toughness】In the case of the same capacity, the insulating adhesive in liquid form is more durable. The liquid form is easy to stretch and has better shareability.
【EASY TO USE】No need to cut or stick, just apply liquid glue to the area to be repaired and then leave it for four hours to complete the repair.
【Wide range of use】A such a small bottle of adhesive can be used for various tasks such as wire bonding, wire fixing, circuit boards, semiconductor materials, car washing and circuit decoration.
【No deterioration and no oxidation】The insulating adhesive covering the surface of the object is not easy to oxidise and deteriorate, so there is no need to cover the adhesive several times.
- Used in bonding electronic components, electrical equipment, sealing semiconductor materials, electric heaters, electronic meters, etc.
2. Comply with local electrical regulations when repairing electrical appliances.
3. Disconnect power before application
4. Ensure surface is clean and dry.
5. Wrap liquid tape around the joining or maintenance area to completely cover the repair area to achieve air and water tightness.
6. There should be at least 10 minutes between covers and it is recommended to have at least 2 coats.
7. Before use, wait at least four hours for drying.
8. Let the liquid electrical tape dry completely before restoring power supply.